Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Empathy Symptoms

This pregnancy has been even more interesting with a two year old around. There have been times where Kendi has thrown up for no reason other than she is trying to copy me. I don't know how she makes herself do it, but after she did it several times we had to sit her down and have a talk.

Also, yesterday, she was in our home office where we have a space heater. She knows it gets hot and doesn't usually touch it, but curiosity got the best of her yesterday. She turned to Jared and said, "I touched it and it gave me heartburn."

Some other funny things she's been saying is: "I have a neckle. You have a neckle too. Daddy has a big neckle." We think she's referring to her adam's apple.

We have been trying really hard to get her to not cry whenever she wants something. So now she says, "Can I have that, please, please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!"

1 comments:

Meridy said...

How cute!! I cannot believe the throwing up empathy. Wow.