Monday, August 24, 2009

Pogi Ka

Jared says this is a sign they do in the Philippines for "Good Looking."

Kendi came to me and told me she was tired. I (jokingly) told her to go lie down and take a nap. This is how I found her. With her scriptures and teddy bear asleep in bed.

Aydri finally likes to play with toys. Kendi loves to play close by.

My kids look so different when their hair isn't so fluffy.

Ready for church.
Aydri was so tired, but not enough to go to sleep. Sometimes I set her in the swing to help her fall asleep. She likes to put her feet on the bars.
They actually like to play together despite the age difference. Aydri laughed the whole time Kendi was arranging the bottles of shampoo & conditioner. I think its time to start buckling her in the bouncer.


3 comments:

Ben and Anna said...

They are both so beautiful!! I LOVE the way kids play together. James runs around the room while Jay just giggles at him! Isn't having a sibling great?

Sheri said...

You have such beautiful babies!

Carol Davis said...

Your little girls are so cute! They both have such beautiful hair. Luck little girls.