Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Me Too, Me Too

    I really enjoyed reading other people's "60 random things," and I didn't think that I wanted to do it, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. So, for the sake of my brain being over-occupied, I'm just going to get it over with.

  1. I have never lived outside of Cedar.

  2. I've been to Lake Powell hundreds of times.

  3. I don't swim well without a life jacket.

  4. I have four sisters and no brothers.

  5. I like spicey food if its made with jalapenos, not red chilis.

  6. I like day old popcorn.

  7. I have never had my ears pierced.

  8. I have never had my hair colored.

  9. I love to have my toenails painted.

  10. I have never had my fingernails painted.

  11. I like to buy shoes.

  12. I don't like to wear shoes.

  13. I want to have vision correction surgery.

  14. I am a hunter, but not for sport.

  15. I believe that animals should be respected and used for the purposes God intended.

  16. I had a difficult pregnancy with Kendi.

  17. I drove a 1981 Chevy Luv in high school.

  18. I almost cried when my dad sold the Luv for $100.

  19. Jared was my first real boyfriend.

  20. I wish that I was more athletic.

  21. I have vertigo.

  22. I have really bad blood circulation.

  23. I've been stranded while snowmobiling in a wicked snow storm over night.

  24. I ran x-country in high school.

  25. I met Jared in art class.

  26. I grew up working construction with my dad.

  27. I often don't wear make-up.

  28. I used to be considered very well dressed.

  29. I've been in the emergency room more than all my sisters combined.

  30. I was almost trampled by a herd of elk while camping under the stars.

  31. I didn't even wake up when the elk ran past.

  32. I hallucinate when I get sick.

  33. I don't like sugar that much.

  34. Sour Cream is my weakness.

  35. I can't get back to sleep at night if a am woken up.

  36. I think I'm claustrophobic.

  37. It is physically difficult for me to talk loud.

  38. Venison Steak is my best meal.

  39. I hate to listen to gossip.

  40. Awkward silence doesn't bother me.

  41. I don't have time to be doing this.

  42. I wish there wasn't such a need to be fed.

  43. I realize the metaphor of spiritual and physical feasting.

  44. I hate answering the phone.

  45. I prefer to work by myself.

  46. I can't imagine living without Kendi.

  47. I don't know how many kids I want to have.

  48. I always take Jared shopping with me.

  49. I enjoy silly romance novels.

  50. I hated the Twilight series, but I didn't put them down till I was done.

  51. I don't care to have a large house, but I would like lots of land.

  52. I was allergic to water when I was seven.

  53. Every car I've ever had was a hand-me-down.

  54. I am a small town person as long as I'm close to a big city.

  55. I worry about what other people think of me way to much.

  56. I believe that there is only one culture - God's.

  57. I don't blame people for the way they were raised.

  58. I love to be silly with Kendi.

  59. I was voted most shy in high school.

  60. I regret not finishing school when I got married.
  61. I had way too much fun in high school.
  62. Jared and I couldn't be any more different.
  63. I watch every episode of American Idol.
  64. I like taking a really messy room and making it sparkle.
  65. Cooking didn't come naturally to me.
  66. When I want something really nice a try to recreate it myself.
  67. I'd rather be in the mountains than at the beach.
  68. I don't like hot tubs.
  69. I love and hate owning a business.
  70. My best subjects in school were ones I didn't really like.
  71. I like to be challenged.
  72. I'm up for any adventure.
  73. I think this is enough about me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to know all those things about you! I think I learned more! What is that number under the blog list!? Is that when we looked at your blog last?

Sheri said...

I enjoyed reading this!

We are much alike in many of these, the ones I noted especially were 12, 29, 44, 47, 49, & 50. Well, with 50, I didn't HATE the twilight series, but I didn't think they were anything special. I did hate the third one in the series, what a waste of my time.

Also, 31 made me laugh.

BJAT said...

that was fun to read! Thanks for the happy birthday! It was very fun, Brandon got to play with us all day and had no homework to do. What more could I ask for? Those days are hard to come by.

Becky said...

Good job Leann! I love getting to know you better! (Great job on thinking of more than '60' things too! I only made it to 21.)