Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

We enjoyed our 4th of July with the Walser's this year. They invited us out to Equestrian Point for a BBQ.
We went over to this neighborhood playground to kill time while we waited for the fireworks. I wasn't expecting Kendi to come through the slide head first.
Here's something (maybe the only thing) I do that Jared isn't brave enough to try. haha

For some reason Kendi is a little scared of the swings. Even when we hold her she whimpers the whole time.Ethan and Kendi had a blast on the trampoline. We would bounce them just a little and they would laugh so hard.

We were able to see the fireworks very well from their backyard. Thanks for having us over.


1 comments:

Kollen Marchant said...

Thank you so much for the hair do blog. I have needed help and now my girls have some pretty fun little hair styles. Nothing fancy but better than what they used to look like. I was so tired of doing the same thing all of the time.