Thursday, July 17, 2008

They're Here

The 2009 Calendars are here.

One of the first things Cedar Fort inc. asked us to do was put a calendar together. Jared and I spent an entire month on this. You wouldn't believe how much work goes into making a calendar. This is something jared has been wanting to do for a long time and its finally happening. To get an autographed calendar CLICK HERE. The price is $14.99. Make sure you put "JUSTFREESHIPPING" in the Gift Card field so you don't have to pay for shipping. These make great gifts especially for Christmas.


3 comments:

Tulsi said...

This is seriously cool. When you have talent, use it. And this is useful, too. I plan to order, but I have to wait a week.

Janae' said...

Hiya Kids! I already placed my order!! By the way I tried to order 12 calendars..cause you know I know the artist :), but it kept defaulting back to 1.

If you read this...add 11 more and ust charge my card!

You three (I'm including Kendi in the mix) are awesome!

Janae'

Tulsi said...

I actually didn't know there were individual pictures that you could buy. I knew Kass couldn't have the big calendar at Basic because of room. Mikele needed to go to Deseret Book to buy her a new CTR ring for High School and I was looking around. I bought Merciful Savior and The First(I like them all, that one kind of makes me feel more something) to send to Kass. When we changed wards I guess Jared drew something on the board real quick before Priesthood, or something. I can't remember now, but Kass came home and said that this guy in our ward was an artist and he thought that was cool. Because if you can tell his and my stick figures are girls or boys, we are doing good!! Then he got to know more about him and thinks he is so smart and can remember so much. Anyway, Kass thinks you are cool and I'm sending him a couple of pictures because he knows the artist. In my short story long sort of way.