Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We talked about going to the pumpkin patch for over a month and Kendi was so excited about it. She loves pumpkins. For some reason when we finally got there she whined and cried the whole time. It was the coldest day we've had in a while.

These pictures made me laugh out loud because they show how much Jared and Kendi are alike.

This is later the same day. The snow was coming down so fast. Kendi could not resist going out to play in it. Jared was the only person she could convince to go out with her.
We were not ready for winter. She got a bit cold.

3 comments:

Meridy said...

That pic of Jared and Kendi is so funny! Your fam is cute!

Tyann said...

What an adorable little girl you have! And I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations! Jared taught on Sunday, but since you weren't there I figured you were home with Kendi. How are you feeling? Have you been really sick? Let me know if you need anything!!!

Neal and Makensy said...

She is so cute! I bet she will be a great big sister. Let me know if you need anything..... Hope all is well