Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Croup

Kendi wanted a Kitty carved into her pumpkin. We thought she would like to help clean out the pumpkin, but she didn't like it.
Kendi and her Kitty. It's fun to have an artist for a daddy.

Kendi came down with Croup the night before Halloween. I was probably more bummed about her being sick than she was. All I could get her to do was put her costume on long enough to take a picture.
We took her to a Trunk or Treat the night before so she didn't miss out completely.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I hate the croup. My girls used to get it all the time....NO FUN! At least they out grow it as they get older. I am so sad that we are not having an art show this weekend, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? Where is all the new art? Jared, GET PAINTING!!! Miss you guys. Hope you are feeling good with this pregnancy LeAnn. Kelli

Meridy said...

Too bad she got the croup!!! Her costume is DARLING!

Neal and Makensy said...

That is so sad...I didn't realize that she was so sick. Hope you guys are doing good.

Tulsi said...

How are you feeling? I have been wondering. Candace had to talk to me so I didn't get to talk to you after RS. Mikele always has to check out Kendi's hair. She loves the things you do with it.