Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ultrasound Results

It's another GIRL!!! Can you believe it? All the cousins on both sides of the family are girls. We are really excited. Kendi has known that it was a sister the whole time.

She had her hand in front of her face the whole time. I wanted to see if she looked at all like Kendi because you can really tell that it was Kendi from her ultrasound photo's. I honestly think the 2D's were easier to make out. It was hard because we had such an amazing ultrasound with Kendi we were expecting the same experience, but we'll take what we can get. It's amazing that they even have this kind of technology. I measured about 30% more amiotic fluid than what is average, which is a good thing except that it makes me look about 3 months further along than I really am. :O

I've wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped us out with this pregnancy. We have the most amazing neighbors, friends and family. I wish I could repay everyone for everything that has been done. It might take me the rest of my lifetime. Jared keeps telling me that I'm a trooper, but I honestly think it is just as hard on him as it has been on me. He has handled it so well. He has been by my side the whole time. Without him I would've been in the hospital and Kendi would have had to live somewhere else which would have killed me. I think we are through the worst of it and we're looking forward to having this new little one join us.

4 comments:

Janae' said...

Awesome! You two make pretty cute babies! Congrats. Sorry it has been a hard one. I hope from here on out it will be easy-peasy!

Even with her hand up she looks adorable.

Janae'

Ben and Anna said...

I am sorry it's been so hard thus far. It's bound to get better! Congrats on another girl!

itsmylife said...

Mikele wanted to be born 5 months early and I had to stay down until she was born. She came a month early and was 8 lb 3 oz. Kass was 3 and learned to cook and answer the phone, since we had a corded phone then. Brie was at school but helped alot when she got home. That helped Steve. If you need anything, let me now. We aren't far. If you need to get to the hospital fast, Steve's car works great for that. That was plan B for Jenny and JD Stevens - except that we were in OK at Kass' Basic graduation.

Kollen Marchant said...

Congratulations. We are so excited for you. And I hope you don't feel as yucky this time as you did the last time but from your blog I think it may be the same.