Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Three Months

One month old ---- Two months old ---- Three months old

I know everyone says this, but seriously WHERE DID TIME GO? Did you notice which way her head is facing in the latest picture? She has been a trooper with all the stretches she has to do. She is also rolling over and almost laughing. Its funny how different she is from Kendi. Everyone told us that your kids will be different, but sometimes I feel like I've never had a baby before. Aydri has gotten to be a pill when it comes to nursing. The doctor tells us she is just lazy about it. If I don't feed her within seconds of her acting hungry she blows a gasket and won't eat. Sometimes I have to wait an hour for her to get hungry enough to give in and nurse. Its strange. Other than that and trying to figure out her nap routine (which is mostly my fault) she has been tons of fun.

Here is a picture of her and cousin Sydney. I think Aydri is ten weeks and Sydney is 2 weeks old here.
This was fun! What do you do with a bridesmaid dress that you haven't wore since the wedding?

You make a princess dress for your favorite three year old.
I had a hard time cutting into the dress, but it was even harder to see it sit in my closet for eight years. Kendi absolutely loves it. While I was sewing it, she kept asking me if it was going to cover her feet. Apparently, it's not a princess dress unless it covers your feet. And it has to twirl really big.

5 comments:

Ben and Anna said...

Oh, my goodness!! ADORABLE dress! That is a talent I wish I posessed.

skinners said...

4 things:

ok, i LOVE the pictures of Jared and Kendi in the rain - super cute.

i echo anna, i wish i could sew anythin but a straight line. the dress turned out really cute.

i saw Jared's painting in the Ensign and it is wonderful as well. we are loyal followers down here in AZ (my mom called because she saw the picture first)

and I am wondering if you have a print of the picture of Christ walking out of the tomb, on hand, i could buy? i want to frame it for my siter-in-law who just got married and have family coming to AZ from Cedar next week who could bring it down.

ok, and a fifth thing - i loved your post about Jared's latest painting. i think kamber is thinking about getting that done with her and dallin and porter, so they have a family picture.

ok, i'm done. :)

Kristan Carter said...

What a cute dress...she could be a princess for Halloween...Way cute...Good job!!

Meridy said...

Your girls are so cute!

That dress idea was awesome and it looks so cute on Kendi! I like how you posted a pic of what your dress looked like on the hanger after your handiwork. :)

Stacia Jackson said...

Awwww. I was hoping you would keep that dress forever. Just kidding, I'm glad Kendi is enjoying her new princess dress. You could tell her that is a present from Aunt Stacia in a way.