Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Way Out of Character

I'm not the pageant queen type of girl AT ALL, but I have always wanted to dress up my little girls in cute little girlie outfits and have their pictures done. I'm not the kind of person that can put together adorable little outfits so I didn't want to try. Then I saw this modeling contest for Stitcheroos. They custom embroider the most adorable things for kids. I had been following Stitcheroos' blog because of how cute the designs were. They offered free outfits and free photos for the winners of the contest. I couldn't resist. I entered the girls and they won. The shoot was a couple of weeks ago and I've been checking Cheapshots Photography blog every day since for the finished pictures. I was surprised to find them posted on my birthday. What a nice present.




Kendi's legs are on the left.









We had tons of fun!

3 comments:

Ben and Anna said...

I love these pictures!! I especially love the stockings.

Tulsi said...

HOW FUN!! My girls did pageants and I am not a pageant mom at all. I was always, "are you sure?" because I didn't really want to be around the crowd. Brie was older but when she decided to stop, Mik just never asked again. This is so cool about Kendi and Aydri! Never hurts to try, that's for sure. You often get surprised. I would have loved free cloths!

barrettandaudrey said...

Well of course your girls would win, they are some of the cutest girls I have ever seen. I love all the pictures, what fun. I hope we can see each other over the holidays! I will be in Cedar for the whole month of December.