Monday, December 7, 2009

Calendar Alert!

I don't have a lot of Jared's Calendars left. I can't reorder more because they don't have any more (I know, I know). I'm going to feel bad if friends and family that wanted one didn't get one so this is your last warning.

We also have a new product. We have textured prints that are frame ready. You don't need glass or a mat. Just a frame. They are really nice. We have 11 x 14s and 16 x 20s. We only have them in four images: Prince of Peace, True Disciples, Merciful Savior and For Such is the Kingdom. I went to post the pictures on here, but the CD was missing from my laptop. In its place was Rudolf, the Red Nose Reindeer. So, when I get home, I'll add the pictures. We will only have these for a couple of weeks so order them soon. Email your phone number to leannbarnes@mail.com.

0 comments: