Sunday, February 21, 2010

Picture Catch Up

Most of my pictures are on my dead computer so here are the few that I have from the last couple of weeks.

Our ward has an outdoor adventure group. I was quick to join that one. Kendi and I went hiking to an ice cave just a couple miles from our house. We didn't even know it was there. Poor Kendi kept complaining and saying she wanted to rest. I told her we were "hiking" and had to keep moving and she did. When we got home she started throwing up and had the stomach flu. I felt so bad for prodding her and not knowing she wasn't really feeling well.

She was a trooper and still enjoyed the hike.
We made valentine cookies on valentines day.Here is a picture of some flowers that a friend showed me how to make.
Aydri has been standing by herself without holding on to anything for a few weeks now. She's too little to do that!
Like most babies, she really likes music. She pretends to play the guitar and bounces with the beat.
Other than that, we've all been sick except for Jared. Just as one of us recovers someone else comes down with it.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Like the pics.

The Teagan Times said...

By the way we have all been sick except Ian. That is strange.