Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy Girls

We're only one week into March and with the weather sometimes warmer we've been getting busy. I can't wait for spring this year. It will be so fun to take both girls out.

Here is a picture of the second mess Aydri made while I was cleaning the bedrooms. She also pulled everything off the changing table just after I had reorganized it. Two steps forward, one step back.
Jared was taking pictures of Kendi to paint. He likes contrast. I thought this one was cute.
Aydri was helping me figure out my camera some more.
Kendi is still enjoying ballet. I'm surprised at how much she remembers every week. It's really sinking in and I can ask her to show me different moves and she knows them.




Here are some more of Kendi's friends from the Hiking Group.

I like to overexpose my pictures a little. The only problem is it can easily go too far and some of the best pictures are ruined. This is my Dad at the Upper Cabin at the Ranch. We snowmobiled in on Saturday.


Jared tried to dig to the bottom of the snow, but didn't make it. It was more than four feet deep here.
Kendi had a blast. She enjoyed the whole trip until we told her we were heading back. She was disappointed that she didn't get to build a snowman. Jared offered to make a quick little one, but she wanted to make a Mommy one and a Daddy one and a baby one and a sister one.
Another overexposed picture. Kendi was cute in her over-sized helmet. It made her bobble like a bobble-head. At one point she fell forward and hit the kill switch.
I was surprised at the lack of other snowmobilers. I think everyone is as tired of the snow as I am. I'm kind of a party-pooper when it comes to snowmobiling. I like to go with Kendi and Jared because they still enjoy it, but after a long winter, I've had enough of the snow. My Dad made me go because they needed another driver. I know all too well how dangerous it can be without enough snowmobiles. I know I sound like a brat, but I always enjoy myself once I get out there. Because there hadn't been a lot of other snowmobilers, there was still a lot of fresh snow. I like not having to follow a trail everywhere. The mountain is a whole new place in the winter. Very peaceful and beautiful.
Lovin' the moon-boots! We came the back way down to the cabin. It's not even a road and hardly even a fourwheeler trail. Luckily, our machine are small because they were built in the 70's! I'm a little sore today. Thanks, Dad! LOL!

0 comments: