Friday, March 5, 2010

Friends, Neighbors, Everyone

Some friends and I want to get to together and have a repurposing party. We want to make some fun stuff out of items we already have. No money spent out of pocket. We want to know who would like to join us. We got our ideas from other bloggers. Here are a few ideas that we're thinking about repurposing.

This bag is made from a pair of cargo pants and a cotton button up shirt. The tutorials comes from noodleheads.blogspot.com
Rufflesandstuff.com figured out how to take a clock and an old book and turn it into this:
A tutorial on how to make these boots comes from craftster.org. She made them from a sweater and a pair of flats. I think I'll be using some old house slippers.
These are just a few ideas that we may or may not use. If you would like to be part of our "Ladies Night" please email me at leannbarnes@mail.com or leave a comment with your email. I moderate my comments and I will not post your email for everyone to see. If you have other repurposing ideas please let us know. There is going to be a swap meet for the three wards in my neighborhood in April. You could find stuff there to repurpose from that as well. I will not be posting any more info about this on my blog so if you want information please get me your email.

2 comments:

Carol Davis said...

I love those sweater shoes. I have been wanting to learn how to make some. I wish that I was in Cedar so that I could do the girls night.

123123 said...

You know I want in!!