Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hours of Fun

It surprised me that Kendi was able to navigate around on my old desktop computer, but since I haven't been using it she hasn't been able to play on the computer much. Today she came and sat by me on the couch and asked if she could do pbskids. I put the laptop on her lap and thought that I was going to have to do all the scrolling and clicking for her. To my surprise, she could use the touch pad like she's been doing it for a while. Kendi always surprises me with all the abilities she picks up on just by seeing.

2 comments:

Meridy said...

Ellie is a computer wiz too! She plays nickjr.com all day long.....

barrettandaudrey said...

Aren't kids amazing?? IT makes me feel I am not doing enough as a mother to teach while they are little sponges! Anyway I hope things are going good for you guys, and that you are feeling better with your pregnancy!