Monday, February 16, 2009

New Sketch of Christ by Jared

This picture does not do this sketch justice. Pencil sketching is one of Jared's specialties. He loves to draw and he's very good at it. We are offering these original sketches on the website for $45. If you would like to know how to earn a free one and you're not already on our mailing list leave a comment or email epicart@mail.com.

I've also added most of the products from the "art blog" to the website so you can pay through a secure checkout. There's always special deals and products so contact me personally if you have any questions.

2 comments:

Mindalynn said...

I tried to look at jaredbarnes.com, but the website doesn't seem to work for me. When I click on any of the links it just hangs. I tried firefox and internet explorer...

Unknown said...

Yeah, I tried to go to the website too and it didn't work. I'd really like to order something. Has the website URL changed?