Sunday, June 7, 2009

Aydri's Blessing

We gave Aydri a name and a blessing today. Jared did a great job. We had all my sisters here this weekend so it's been fun. Here is Stacia, Jana, and Tammy with Aydri. Cari is missing.

Yes, I'm sunburned!! Jared played Ultimate Frisbee in the Summer Games yesterday. His team got bronze.
Aydri smiled and smiled at Grandpa Wayne.
Grandma Koami and Grandpa Wayne with Aydri.
My grandparents brought a tricycle over from my cousins in Monroe. Kendi couldn't wait to ride it. She cruises around so fast it scares me.

Thanks to all our family and friends who have helped us out this week. It has been very bittersweet.

1 comments:

The Teagan Times said...

Woohoo something I knew about before you blogged. I feel so in the loop. Jared's mom came through and told us about it. What a sweet little thing.