Monday, June 22, 2009

Daddy Questionnaire

I saw this on a blog a while back and saved it so I could do it with Kendi when she was old enough. I thought father's day was an appropriate time to use it. I just asked Kendi all kinds of serious questions to see what kind of whimsical answers she would give me. It went like this:

  • What is something Daddy always says to you? He says, A doll turns into a ball.
  • What makes Daddy happy? A ball.
  • What makes Daddy sad? Uh...a monster makes Daddy sad.
  • How does Daddy make you laugh? Like...hahahahah.
  • What was Daddy like as a child? A sweetheart.
  • How old is Daddy? Two.
  • How tall is Daddy? Big...really tall.
  • What is Daddy's favorite thing to do? To kick a ball.
  • What does Daddy do when you're not around? Work.
  • If Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for? For Kendi to be gone.
  • What is Daddy really good at? To kick a ball.
  • What does Daddy do for his job? Work...a computer.
  • What is Daddy's favorite food? Grapes and a cow.
  • What makes Daddy proud? A fish.
  • If Daddy was a cartoon character, what would he be? A dinosaur.
  • What do you and Daddy do together? Play hide and seek.
  • How are you and Daddy different? Constipated...I don't know how Daddy makes me different...go to another story.
  • How do you know Daddy loves you? He says I love you Kendi.

I put this in a card for Jared to have on father's day. He loved it. This was fun for all of us. The interesting thing is that about an hour after I asked her these questions, I went back and asked a few again to see if she would give me better answers. She answered all of them exactly the same, word for word. I was shocked.

0 comments: