Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our Two Girls

For some reason Aydri prefers to sleep on her side. I usually roll her on to her back, but I had to take a picture first. Even when she's on her back she cocks her head to the side. I know she doesn't look very comfortable, but she was actually asleep in this picture.
Kendi was sitting next to me talking to Aydri. Kendi usually gets the most smiles out of her.
Kendi got a little pool for her birthday. She absolutely loves it. Now she doesn't get tempted to play in the ditch anymore.
She still hasn't figured out the slide. She is having way too much fun with the just the water.


We took Aydri to church for the first time this week. It was actually really fun! I was able to SIT through all the meetings. She only fussed when we first took her in. I think because we woke her up to get there. Everyone wanted to help hold her while she slept. This is very different from when Kendi was a baby. Kendi didn't let us sit or even just stand with her. She had to be held facing out so she could see and we had to be moving. As soon as we would stop she would cry. Then when Kendi got tired, sleepiness would bring on the spasms so we would be in the hall trying to calm her most of the time. Sometimes I wondered why I even bothered making the effort to go to church because I spent the whole 3 hours in the hall. It was exhausting. These two girls might look a lot alike, but their personalities are night and day.

0 comments: