Friday, January 15, 2010

First Ballet Lesson

Believe it or not January is a crazy month for me business-wise. I'm looking forward to things slowing down in February. I hope I have all my Christmas decor put away before valentines.

Usually Kendi and Aydri bathe together, but for some reason I wasn't going to put Aydri in. She kept putting her leg up like she was going to climb in herself. My camera battery was dying so it wouldn't take the picture fast enough to get her leg, but it was funny anyway.
Kendi got a tea set from Gma and Gpa "D" for Christmas. We have tea parties everyday.

Kendi is such a big helper and Aydri absolutely loves to have her attention.

Kendi went to her first ballet lesson today. Some of us moms in the neighborhood got together with our kids to form a class. A couple of the mom's dance and teach and they are so cute with the kids. Kendi had so much fun and did very well. They traced their feet in first position.
This little girl loved Kendi's necklace so much she wouldn't leave her alone. Kendi finally took it off and brought it to me.

Here is Kendi's little friend, Emma. They are in sunbeams together. Aren't they cute?




So adorable. We're going to try to put together a little dance outfit for Kendi. Any suggestions are welcome. I don't know much about Ballet.

5 comments:

123123 said...

So cute!
Have you ever tried making a tutu? I've heard it's way easy... just tie toile (sp?) to elastic or ribbon.

RonElaine said...

I love it! I'd love to bring Liah if you guys are up for more girls.

Jen said...

Hey LeAnn... I also have made the tulle skirts. Really easy you just pick a color or colors of tulle you like and measure elastic around her waist, then hot glue the elastic band together. You cut the tulle whatever length you want it and wrap it around the elastic tying a knot. If you aren't sure of the length just tie one around the elastic band and put it up to her (don't even have to cut it yet), if it looks too long just make it a little shorter... then cut it! You can alternate colors too, if you don't want it a solid color tutu. I hope I'm making sense. Just let me know if you have any questions and I can help!

Tulsi said...

Sitting behind you today Mikele said you guys are the cutest family in church.

BJAT said...

this is so fun! I would love to get together and do that. Allie is in a dance class at the rec center and she LOVES it!!