Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Picture Post

I don't have as many pictures as I usually do. I guess that's what happens when you're busy. I hate that.

Poor Aydri was in time-out. I was trying to get a picture of her scowl. It's so cute. Obviously, she wouldn't let me. Here you can see the carpet that Jared laid all by himself. Good job, babe.
This is how Jared finished up the gables of the house. I'm so glad that we went with the Shakes siding on the house. It makes all the difference. This is the last thing we've had to do. How should we celebrate?
Kendi's birthday was a couple of weeks ago. She got some curl formers for her hair. These have been fun. I guess I need to take a picture of the finished product.
She had a Bug/Barbie birthday party. hahaha. We tried to go with the Mariposa theme. It was fun. My friend made this cake for her and it was great! The barbie had wings, but we couldn't make them stay and not ruin the cake.
A lot of kids came dressed up. They were so cute. We had to hurry and paint Kendi's face so she wouldn't feel under dressed. Kendi has been really into mysteries lately so we did a mystery game. The kids had to find clues and solve riddles to save Bug City from the Cockroaches.