Saturday, February 23, 2008

Good News

Our home is no longer a frame factory. Our business has evolved yet again. Jared and I met with Cedar Fort in Springville yesterday and they are officially taking over the wholesale distribution of our business. Yay! Yay! Yay! It was beginning to get out of control. We were too busy to do it all by ourselves, but we weren't busy enough to hire someone to help. So we were very slow in filling the orders. Now Cedar Fort will be able to take it further than we could have and they do a great job with efficiency and the appearance of the artwork. Jared will be able to paint like he should be and in the meantime, I will be going through an adjustment phase. I like being busy, but I like being able to spend the right amount of time being a mom, wife, and housekeeper.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THAT IS AWESOME! You guys will not know what to do with yourselves...hey....you might actually get to spend a lot more quality time...NOT WORKING! Imagine that! ;) Congrats!

Kollen Marchant said...

That is so great. Congratulations. I've run into a couple people here with your artwork and it's always fun to say oh yah I know him, he's my cousin. Anyways, that's awesome and I hope it continues to grow.

Unknown said...

THANKS for the blog site with all the layouts! I had to make my own title picture thingy. It's okay...but I'm not thrilled! Did you guys make yours on photoshop or did you find it? That stinks that you are getting sick! That is going around like mad!