Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sprained Ankle

So . . . Jared and I have been tryin to be more active and learn new things. While we were trying to improve on our recently aquired racketball skills I sprained my ankle. I wish I had a great story to go with it, but honestly I was only waiting for the serve when it happened. And then . . . I didn't want to get mental block from it so I tried to keep playing after the nausea and dizziness went away. I'm afriad I only did more damage, mentally and physically. I couldn't walk the next day. I don't want to be afraid of playing sports now so I'm going to hope that these things are a rare occurance and I will continue play. I'm hoping that the more I'm active the stronger and therefore less fragile I'll be. I know I have a long way to go.

0 comments: