Thursday, September 10, 2009

Does ANYONE have a sewing machine?

Update #2: I have no more spots left.

I'm looking for two people who want to make a free charm quilt for yourself. Actually, it might cost about $2, but I can help you with that if you need me too. What you get is 72 four inch quilt squares to do whatever you want with. I'm thinking of making some of these skirts instead of a quilt with mine:
Aren't they adorable? My girls are so far apart in age that the only way they will ever have matching outfits is if I make them myself. Also, I won't have to scrounge up batting or backing for the quilt. The hardest part about participating in this is that you need to find four other friends that will participate as well. And you need to be able to send each of them two purple quilt squares (I can help you with that). If you want some free quilt squares please leave your name and mailing address in a comment. I promise I won't publish the comments with addresses in them. I need to do this within a week.

2 comments:

Jared said...

Love your idea babe. If I could sew I would do one!

LeAnn said...

I already abuse your artist abilities enough. Don't give me any ideas.