Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day Seventy Six

I have no pictures for yesterday. Jared and I had been to an overnight Halloween party and were getting home later than we had planned. We were nervous about driving home from Brian Head on the icy roads in the early morning.


Not long after we got home my dad came hobbling in. He thinks he's just thrown out his back. Today he can't even stand up. He's taking medication that I wouldn't take and I've never seen him take a pill in my life. So, for the time being, Jared and I are on our own. We're supposed to pour cement in the morning. We're not sure if we should wait till my dad feels better or try to keep going by ourselves. Last time my dad threw his back out it took two months to get better. We were hoping to be done with the house by then. Trusses are coming by Tuesday and we'd like to have the roof on before it snows which could be this week. Roofing was always my favorite part, hopefully we can do it.

1 comments:

skinners said...

oh no!! good luck! we'll keep your family and you dad in our prayers!